Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sea World, San Antonio

Pin It San Antonio's Sea World is HUGE! They had lots of shows, rollercoasters, aquariums, and an entire water park. There was no way the little kiddies would last (six kids four and under) from morning until night, so we decided to go three times. Plus, it was excrutiatingly hot, enough that we had to spray the kids down constantely to avoid heat stroke. We saw just about everything.

Here are most of the adults plus Averie going down this crazy ride. Averie has surpassed me as a thrill-seeker. I was amazed they let her on! She was smiling the entire time, even when we went backward on the fall before this. I almost peed my pants and was near tears.




Kempton loved the sharks and whenever we saw the eels, they would all say, "eeeuuuuwwwww!"

This was probably my favorite part, feeding the dolphins.



This is a flash forward into the future. I can see Nichole STILL looking like a fashionista while toting around her kiddos.


Look how sweaty and hot they look! I mean temperature, but Cale is pretty hot! :)

This girls was the amazing diving butterfly in one of the shows. Kempton has a crush.

All geared up with their matching SeaWorld shirts from Gran and Grandpa.


Don't we look exhausted?




3 comments:

mamapickle said...

I'm only letting you off the hook because you were with your family, but if you ever come to TX again and don't tell me I might cry! It would have been so fun to come see you. We even have family in San Antonio that we could have stayed with. Glad you had fun. Everything is bigger in TX!!!! Even the theme parks :)

ColleenandKendra said...

We love Sea World in San Antonio! That was our first Texas vacation after we moved here. Kendra hates rides (she is easily motion sick) so Sea World is perfect for us with all the attractions. Sorry it was so hot, but that's TX in the summer!

Anonymous said...

I miss all those Petersons! -Elizabeth