Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Back to School

Pin It
We had a great summer, we didn't leave town hardly at all, did a lot of staying in the area, but it was fine by me in my pregnant state.  We did have a lot of visitors, which was so great. The last two weeks of summer break, we could all feel that it was time to go back to school.  Perfect timing!

Averie is obviously growing up.  I love to see her come into her own. 
4th grade

 Kempton was obviously happy to start school.
2nd Grade

 Brenna had the hardest time waking up the first day of school.  Too many late nights all summer!  Her hair was so beautiful this morning.

My cute kids!

Mr. D and Mrs. Howard again! Yay!

So grateful for good friends!

I love the new school year. 
It's like a fresh start, new beginning, time to set goals, and strive to do better. 

No comments: