Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Her Sweetness

Pin It
This little sweetie is my little side kick these days while her older brother and sisters are in school.  She makes me giggle all day long with her adorable comments and excitement for life.  She deserves props for being such a good big sister to Levi.  I am asked often how she has done with another baby joining the family and I can honestly say that she hasn't had any problems with her baby brother.  No jealousy or aggressive behavior.  She is only sweet, kind, and happy about him.  She is constantly talking to him and gives him lots of tender affections.  I love toddlers!  Their discovery of the world is hilarious and makes up for some of their resistance.  She says the funniest things and we all get a kick out of where her mind goes.  

Here's her and all her sweet and sassy glory:  








No comments: